As 2012 comes to an end, we have a lot to celebrate – lives saved, happy endings, sick and injured animals nursed back to health. But looking ahead to 2013, there’s so much more to do. Sadly, the number of homeless animals who needs our help far exceeds our resources. The problem extends across our community, and that’s why we’re reaching out to you to ask for your support to touch the lives of animals in need.
We are an organization with a modest budget, operating on a shoestring to keep our efforts going. Even a small contribution can make a big difference!
- For about $50 per month, or less than $2 per day, you can support the purchase of antibiotics or deworming medication.
- Rabies vaccines cost us over $25 per month, less than $1 each day.
- Spay and neuter surgery, preventing the tragedy of more unwanted animals, is an expense of $260 each month, or less than $9 per day for cats; dog surgeries are nearly $400 per month or $13 daily.
- Supplies to keep our facility clean and stop the spread of disease come at a cost of $90 per month, or $3 per day.
- Life-saving formula for kittens and puppies too small for solid food is an expense of $25 per month, or less than $1 each day.
We’re hoping that we can count on your support to help us help pets who have nowhere else to turn. Even a small donation can help us save a life. Let’s make 2013 a successful year – donate, adopt, or volunteer. Tail-wags of appreciation are sure to come your way!