Thursday, May 22, 2014

Success Story: Piper, now Nala

Ah, puppy love! Our sweet pup Piper, now Nala was adopted nine months ago, and has clearly hit the jackpot!  We always get a bit teary when we hear stories of happy endings.  From homeless and unwanted to cherished and living a life of love and luxury - that's Nala's story, and it's what we wish for all our animals!

Hello! I promised when I adopted Nala ,on 8/15/13, I would send pictures! It's been about 9 months now and we both couldn't be happier!

Nala the first day coming home with me. I didn't know how I was ever going to be able to say no to that face.


Nala's first time in the water! It was love at first sight.



Nala grew up fast but she always kept her puppish charm.


Even now she is just as energetic as she was when she first came into my life.


but don't get me wrong she loves her sleep too. 







She has plenty of friends, both human and dog. 





She loves her daddy almost as much as she loves me! 




Thank you guys for introducing me to my best friend !



Thank you guys for introducing me to my best friend !

Sincerely,
Karla and Nala

No comments:

Post a Comment