Do you love animals, and want that one special pet to shower with attention? Look no further – this month, we have a special on pets with OCD – only child disorder! Through the end of May, adoption fees are half off for these deserving cats and dogs!
While they are not fans of others in their own species, these adorable critters are looking for humans of their own, ones that will devote their time and energy to showering them with love.
· Linda is an adorable brown and white kitty with unique markings that include a smudge nose. Linda tells us that she would prefer to be an only cat, although she is good with humans of all ages as long as they respect her space! She has been with us since December, and is more than ready for a home of her own!
· Lucy looks like she has big dark eyebrows, setting off her white coat. This sweet cat loves ear scratches, and loves humans – she’s happy to meet everyone she sees, and can’t wait to find a family where she can be an only pet and soak up the love!
|Are you my new human?|
· There’s nothing mousy about our Minnie, who’s a standout with her fabulous black and orange feline markings. While not a fan of other cats, this lovable, affectionate gal always wants to be near people. She’s a bit of a talker, and will politely ask for more attention! Playful and friendly, Minnie wants to go home!
|"I'm a model, you know what I mean|
and I do my little turn on the catwalk"
· With a shiny gold and white coat, Kiki is an affectionate, loving Shepherd mix who is a true couch potato and belly rub fan! She’s looking for a family to snuggle with, watch TV with and love! She walks well on a leash and is ready for her new leash on life!
· Lucy, whose eye color matches her fur, is a Retriever mix dog who’s ready to meet her match! Since her human moved to a non-pet friendly place, she’s been looking for a new home where she can get all the love she deserves. She’ll be happy to show off her excellent leash-walking skills when she walks right out the door with you.
Stop by , and from 1-5 to meet our only child wannabes – and check out our pet-friendly residents, as well!