Saturday, July 13, 2013

Jammin with Judd - A New Place

Judd is an adorable three-year old white and tabby fellow who’s been hanging out at the Humane Society looking for a home.  He tells us he will blog every week until he gets adopted.  He really wants a place of his own! Follow Judd's adventures on Facebook and Twitter, #jamminwithjudd


Me (Judd) and a friend
Wow, have I ever had a whirlwind of a week!  I must admit I was getting a little down in the dumps at the Humane Society.  I mean, it’s bright and cheerful, and everyone is very nice to us cats, but it’s full of commotion and there are way too many kittens bouncing around and making kitten noises.  And it’s just not home.

Because the people there saw that I was a bit depressed, a lady who works there decided to take me home with her for a cage break.  I’ve seen her around before, and she was always a very pleasant human.  But as I mentioned before, I do get upset sometimes in unfamiliar situations, so this was a big, scary change for me.

Next thing I knew, I was being loaded into a carrier and into a car, and I was on my way to Ana’s house.  I’ll admit it was overwhelming to be in a strange place with a very young human and a couple of other cats – there were lots of brand new sights and smells.  Lucky for me, there was a great couch to hide under for a couple of days, although I did sneak out for food, water, and the litter box when nobody was looking.

Finally Ana coaxed me out from under the couch, and you know what?  It’s really a lot of fun here!  There are little plastic balls to play with, and they have a great sprawling floor!  And I love to follow Ana from room to room, and my very favorite thing is to lay on her tummy!  Humans are so cuddly!

So in the past week, I went from depressed to scared to happy.  Funny how that happened.  I really, really want a home of my very own that I never have to leave – I’ve decided that I will try to be brave when I have to move again, but I want it to be forever.  Do you happen to be looking for a cuddle buddy, play pal and all around fun cat?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment