Canine Crawl is TOMORROW!
We've been talking your ear off all week about Canine Crawl, because we're just so darn excited about it! We may not even be able to sleep tonight, we'll be so busy thinking about all the fun events tomorrow, Sunday March 25th 2012 at Town Common in Greenville from 12-4.
Can't come? Aww, we'll miss you! But you can still help us out by clicking on the shiny yellow DONATE button!
There's so much going on that we can't list it all, so here's our Top 10 reasons to attend Canine Crawl!
10. Our family-friendly event is a perfect way to get outside and enjoy the spring weather. Even your crankiest child will be charmed by our live music, balloon animals, face painting, and tasty food!
|Ok - you can't please everyone.|
9. Win the Christmas shopping race this year: buy all your gifts from our lovely vendors and, come December, sit back and smile while you watch everyone else make death-defying trips to the mall.
8. Always thought your dog was hot stuff? Show the world that your dog truly does have the Most Mysterious Heritage or Best Tail in our No Breed Dog Show.
7. Sneak in some off-season training for your canine athlete by testing their skills on the agility course.
6. You can help increase your fuzzy friend's safety by getting them microchipped.
5. All hail the King and Queen! Poise, personality, and performance will be on display in our King and Queen competition.
4. Check out some of our adoptable dogs! You might even fall in love...
3. Get some exercise - or at least watch others get some exercise - with your pooch in our one mile fundraising dog walk through scenic downtown Greenville! (pre-registration required.)
2. Dog a little mangy? Rangy? Covered in yellow pollen? Let someone else do your dirty work for you at our dog washing station.
And finally... drum roll please...
1. The warm and fuzzy feeling that will appear in your heart, knowing that you're helping to support HSEC in its mission to care for homeless pets in Eastern North Carolina.