|My good side|
Hello! This is Judd again, hoping to blog my way into someone’s heart and home! Since last week, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking a lot about this adoption thing, and I decided to make a list of what I’m looking for so you’ll know if we are meant for one another.
- People. If you are reading this, you probably are one. But just to let you know, I would not like a home without people. I am a people kind of guy, and really want to be around them as much as I can.
- Treats. I just love treats, and will do just about anything to get one! I especially go crazy for the soft, chewy ones, but I’ll come running when I hear the package rattling or the bottle shaking. If you don’t have treats in your house, don’t worry. I’ve checked around and found out that they have them in grocery stores, marts, and pet stores, so you can get me some right away.
- Laps. I’m pretty sure they come standard on humans, but I am such a lap cat that I thought I
I like windows. Does your house have windows?
- A floor. Again, I think just about all houses have floors, but I do like floor sprawling, so if you have any kind of floor that’s big enough for a fellow to stretch out on, I think I will like your house.
- A window. They are fun to look out. Here at the Humane Society, I like to watch the humans walking dogs. That seems like a lot of trouble to me – you won’t need to walk me at all. Another reason to adopt a cat.
- Cats. OK, this one’s optional. But I do like other cats. I like to explore the Cat Palace with my buddy Salem (also available for adoption – hint, hint!), and would be very happy to have a family with a mixture of furry and furless members. But just humans would be fine, too - as long as you have humans.